Monday, November 15, 2010

The Waycross GA Blog Wreaks Destruction on ???

Many of you would never see these comments if they were not brought to your attention, so let's bring them front and center. Here is a comment that was made regarding a post to the Waycross GA Blog:

"I have copied several pages from this Blog to report it to the local District Attorneys office and to Google. What you guys are doing here is very destructive and I am doing a lot to have this site, and sites similar....destroyed and off of the internet. On another note....I joined as a member of your blog some months ago, appearing a caucasian lady. I talked to you on several occasions. And guess what my friend...I know your real name and I will be giving this information and this website to the Waycross Journal Herald.

God Bless"

Comments can be found in their entirety by clicking here.

Now, let's discuss these comments:

"I have copied several pages from this Blog"

That's easy. Hold down the Ctrl key and mash the C key. That copies them.

"to report it to the local District Attorneys office and to Google."

Congratulations for being a member of the thought police. We are looking forward to your denying of our first amendment rights and the lawsuit that will be chasing you down in the future.

"What you guys are doing here is very destructive"

Destructive? There is nothing more constructive than the disinfectant of daylight upon problems in a community.

"and I am doing a lot to have this site, and sites similar....destroyed and off of the internet."

Well good for you. I wish you success in your endeavors. Just don't forget that when you get all of these sites banished from the internet, your free speech will be affected as well. Seems like I remember a few that have tried to control speech in the past. Names like Lenin, Hitler, and the likes of them come to mind.

"On another note....I joined as a member of your blog some months ago,"

Thank you for joining.

"appearing a caucasian lady."

Too bad that you are not capable of telling the truth.

"I talked to you on several occasions."

Great. I'm sure that I talked to you too. I have all emails archived so whatever you would like for me to share with the viewing public would be fine with me.

"And guess what my friend...I know your real name and I will be giving this information and this website to the Waycross Journal Herald."

Great! That will be the point that I take this blog public and for profit. At this time, it is free, donations are not accepted, and we have done no advertising. Being published in the paper would be a real boost for our ratings, and we will be able to generate plenty of funds to form our 501C3 and really start the ball rolling.

"God Bless"

What a hypocrite. You say "God Bless", but don't mean it. This is nothing more than your feeble attempt to show your "religious" attitude and try to make yourself look better.

The publishers of this blog remain anonymous for a reason. If you haven't figured it out yet, the reason is because the powers that be in the City of Waycross would bring out every public department and employee to silence our opinions.

If you have a differing opinion, this blog is always open to accept new contributors, just as it has been from the beginning. You want to give your version of Waycross? Email us at waycrossga@gmail.com and you will be given that opportunity.

And lest you forget, I know exactly who you are, right down to the IP address and device that you use to post with. When you're ready to play, you better put on your big girl panties, for you will be the one that is finished in this town, not myself or the other contributors to this blog.

Waycross - Home of the Thought Police in Every Direction

6 comments:

  1. Personally, I would take it that you are stepping on this ladys toes. So, lets see. I would bet that this person is a commissioner. Why should they be pissed at you for speaking the truth? I have not seen ONE thing that has not been truthful. Maybe that's it. You are letting people see first hand what type person they truly are!!!!! Instead of correcting their problem, they come at you. Well one thing is for sure, Waycross Blog is liked far more than the commissioners. Wanna be on that one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man you have helped to get someones panties in a wad !

    Keep up the good work, I and other readers of this blog have been spreading the web site address to who will listen.

    I laughed when I read the comments of the poster, do they really think the district attorney would do anything, lets see ,what did he do when PUBLIC and private money was stolen at the Chamber of Commerce??

    NOTHING AT ALL!!!!

    And the local paper,ha ha, they may on occasion report the news,but not to often.

    Keep going Old Fart,never give up, give em hell..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Lord! Can you just smell the lawsuit coming if these threats are actually coming from someone at the city? Keep it up folks, you know what happens when you throw the rabbit in the briar patch? HE LIKES IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer - Once again, there will be no problem with announcing your event, however don't be spamming a thread with it. If an announcement is going to be posted, let's at least use proper grammer and spelling.

    Your post is deleted. If you want to announce, email us at waycrossga@gmail.com and we will help you announce it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If that bunch at the city would spend as much time trying to fix problems as they do fussing about an 'old fart" and his opinions they might actually solve a problem or two around here. But they going to worry about there public appearances instead of doing the public work.

    ReplyDelete